EDGE is the name of the Middle School Religious Education program. All 5th through 8th grade students registering for our Parish Religious Education Program (PREP) at any location are enrolled in the EDGE program.
Hours of Operation
The EDGE office is located in the 425 Building, Room 5.
Office Hours are:
Monday through Thursday 10:00 am – 3:00 pm
Appointments available upon request.
St. John Middle School EDGE
505 N. Dayton St.
Davison, MI 48423
Voicemail messages can be left at the numbers listed below or e-mail can be sent as indicated.
Phone: 810-658-4776 ext. 238
2016-2017 class sessions for all students AT BOTH CAMPUSES:
- Sunday School (3, 4, 5 years & 1st, 2nd) 9:45 -11:00am (at St. John)
- Sunday evening: FOLLOWING MASS ) (1st — 8th) 6:15 -7:30pm (at St. John)
- Monday 2:30 – 4:00pm (5th — 8th) (at Davison Middle School in the Community Room after school)
- Tuesday (K — 8th) 5:30 – 6:45pm (at. St. John)
- Wednesday Youth Group/Confirmation 6:00-8:00pm (at St. John)
Students need to be registered for all religious education classes listed above.