P.R.E.P. (Parish Religious Education Program)
Catechesis of the Good Shepherd (Ages 3-5 years including Kindergarten), Kindergarten and Elementary through 4th Grade nurtures the faith formation and religious education of pre-school and elementary children through formal classes (September – May) and Vacation Bible School (VBS) in the summer.
Hours of operation:
P.R.E.P. office hours are:
Mon – Friday, 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
St. John P.R.E.P. Office
505 N. Dayton St.
Davison, MI 48423
Voice mail messages can be left at the numbers listed below or e-mail can be sent as indicated.
Phone: (810) 653-4056 office
Fax: (810) 652-0310
Voice mail: (810) 658-4776 (+ext)
Laurie Miles, Pre-K-4, DRE
Sue Schroeder, Secretary
- (At St. John) Catechesis of the Good Shepherd (Ages 3-5 including kindergarten) 9:45am -11:00am
- (At St. John) Sunday (Grades 1 & 2) 9:45am – 11:00am
- (At St. John) FOLLOWING 5:00pm MASS: Sunday evening (1st — 8th gr.) 6:15pm -7:30pm
- (At Davison Middle-School–5th, 6th, 7th & 8th gr.) Monday 2:30pm – 4:00pm
- (At. St. John) Tuesday (Kinder — 8th) 5:30pm -6:45pm
Partners in Faith Newsletter
The Parish Religious Education Program (P.R.E.P.) is seeking volunteers for the 2017-2018 school year. There are many areas needing your time and talent, including:
Pre-K-4th Grade: Classroom Catechists, Classroom Aides, Hallway Monitors, Office help, help with special events.
EDGE (5th-8th Grade): Small Group Mentors, help with special events, Senior Thanksgiving Dinner committee.
Youth Group & Confirmation: Small Group Mentors for both programs, kitchen helpers, help with special events
Choirs: Singing Angels Choir
To volunteer your time, please fill out the form below by telling us your name, telephone number, and when you would like to volunteer.